In honor of Black History Month, Pitch Black and MLS Works brought together Black executives from MLS clubs and the league office to discuss the Black experience in soccer from an executive point of view, the different career pathways for Black executives and the increasing Black representation throughout Major League Soccer.
Here’s who’s featured in the roundtable:
- Moderator: Danielle Slaton (Analyst for Fox Sports and the San Jose Earthquakes and USWNT veteran)
- Ali Curtis (general manager and vice president of soccer operations at Toronto FC)
- Danita Johnson (President of business operations at D.C. United)
- Dr. Jamil Northcutt (Vice president of player engagement at Major League Soccer)
- Dionna Widder (Chief revenue officer at Houston Dynamo FC)